Tuesday, June 23, 2009

The Illest




Growing up in the 90s in SoHo is the best gift anyone ever gave me. Lets reminisce shall we? Imagine a video montage of all things awesome:

  • old school nickelodeon- Doug, Ahh real monsters, Snick
  • beepers weren't just for drug dealers
  • ren and stimpy
  • (646) did not exist as an area code
  • tama-fucking-gotchi (my pet didn't know how to stop pooping)
  • oregon trail
  • super nintendo
  • taking the razor scooter to school
  • cassette tapes
  • 90210
  • you never really did find carmen sandiego
  • capri sun pouches
  • the "help i've fallen and i can't get up" old bitch.
  • Monica L. blowing Bill C. and the cum stain on that dress (really taught us young girls how to get ahead in life)
  • who loves orange soda?
and of course.......... -->

"Now, this is a story all about how my life got flipped-turned upside down. And I'd like to take a minute and just sit right there, I'll tell you how I became the prince of a town called Bel Air."



suck on that.

-Bella

No comments:

Post a Comment